If you have fire alarm inspection experience and are looking for a company where your industry knowledge is respected, appreciated, and rewarded, please let us know. You will be responsible for inspecting and servicing fire alarms in Denver and surrounding area.
We are not a typical fire alarm company that hires for large projects and then does layoffs when the projects slow down. We are looking for someone who wants a career with a local company, where you have direct access to the management team.
- 5+ years of experience in the fire alarm industry
- Demonstrable knowledge of current codes
- Understanding of standard file alarm systems & programming
- NICET II certification
- Denver Fire Alarm license
- Clean driving record & ability to pass criminal background check
Must be able to work outside in all types of weather. Will be working in offices, factories, schools, retail stores, outdoor parking lots, hospitals, boiler rooms, basements, attics, residential homes, and apartment/condo buildings. Must be comfortable/safe working on step ladders, extension ladders and power lifts. The ability to lift, push or pull equipment up to 75lbs.
High School Diploma or equivalent; minimum of five years experience in this field
- Local, ethical, growing company
- Respectful & collaborative work environment
- Competitive wages
- Take-home company vehicle & tools
- Generous holiday/vacation time
- Health benefits & 401K
- Signing bonus for qualified applicant
If you are a serious industry professional that would like to be part of a winning team for a great Colorado company, we would really enjoy speaking with you.
Email resumes to email@example.com. Applicants with current licensing and NICET II certification will be given the very highest priority.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER