The position is full time, in a 24-7 monitoring center, for all 3 shifts.
- Responsible for monitoring, responding, and following up on burglar and fire alarm activity, while providing exceptional customer service.
- Take initial sales request information, and conducts internal company call direction.
Minimum Qualifications Required For Application:
- Professional customer service, for incoming and outgoing customer calls
- Ability to multi-task in dynamic & fast-paced environment
- Strong computer and telephone skills
- Ability to meet and maintain quality standards
- Adaptable and reliable
- Be able to pass a criminal background check
- This is a drug-free workplace. Applicants will be subject to drug screening and background check as a condition of employment.
Additional skills are beneficial. Not required:
- Experience dispatching in the security industry
- Experience providing tier 1 or 2 telephone support
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Competitive Wages
- Full company benefits, including 401K and competitive health benefits
- Paid vacations and holidays
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER