- To install, test, repair and troubleshoot integrated and complex fire alarm systems
- Travel to customer locations in a company provided vehicle within an assigned territory
- Instruct the customer in the proper use of their alarm system
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Applicant must have demonstrable and verifiable experience with standard fire alarm systems, codes, standards and programming
- Applicant must have at least five years’ experience in the fire alarm industry and will be required to have their Denver fire alarm license and Colorado Springs license
- Applicant must be able to obtain their NICET II certification within six months of hire date
- Applicants with current licensing and/or NICET certification will be given preferential hiring status
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain accurate records
- Excellent verbal/written communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to use basic hand tools and specialized tools as appropriate
- Applicant must also have a clean driving record
- Be able to pass a criminal background check
- This is a drug-free workplace. Applicants will be subject to drug screening and background check as a condition of employment.
Must be able to work outside in all types of weather. Will be working in offices, factories, schools, retail stores, outdoor parking lots, hospitals, boiler rooms, basements, attics, residential homes, and apartment/condo buildings. Must be comfortable/safe working on step ladders, extension ladders and power lifts. The ability to lift, push or pull equipment up to 75lbs.
High School Diploma or equivalent; minimum of five years experience in this field
- Competitive wages
- Full company benefits, including 401K
- Company vehicle provided after training
- Paid vacations and holidays
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER