Professionally monitored alarm systems offer more safety and convenience than Do-It-Yourself (DIY) systems. It’s a significant responsibility to self-monitor a smart security system. That is why Safe Systems provides professionally monitored systems in your area. Safe Systems is proud to protect thousands of residential customers.
DIY home security systems include tools to check the system a good portion of the time. What happens during the times that you cannot?
This article looks at three scenarios that demonstrate the importance of professional alarm monitoring from Safe Systems.
While You Are Asleep
Suppose you are woken up in the middle of the night by a security event. Your main priority will be getting your family and yourself to safety. With a professionally monitored system, we will contact emergency services on your behalf.
According to the recent FBI Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics, 1,324,090 burglaries are occurring during the night. The cover of night is attractive for intruders.
People are more likely to be home at this time. Specific home security systems monitor for other nighttime hazards, such as fire. Consider The following:
- Nearly 4,000 people die in home fires every year.
- In just 3.5 minutes, heat from a home fire may reach over 1100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Having a working smoke detector more than doubles one’s chances of surviving a fire.
When You Are Away
- Break-ins are 6% more likely to occur between 6 am and 6 pm while people work or run errands.
- The average timeframe within which a burglary is committed is between 90 seconds and 12 minutes.
- 51% of home burglaries are repeated within six weeks.
- Police solve only 13% of reported burglary cases due to lack of a witness or physical evidence.
While You Are Traveling
If you’re going somewhere with bad data service, self-monitored security devices won’t help. With a monitored home security system, Safe Systems calls the authorities for you when there’s an issue. The burden of protecting your home no longer rests just on your shoulders.
When You Own Another Property Like a Vacation Home
A professionally monitored security system often detects issues before becoming more significant problems.
Security apps, doorbell cameras, and other home automation devices have made our lives safer and efficient. But the one thing that will never change is that we can’t be in all places at all times. That is where the investment in professional monitoring pays off.
More Benefits of 24/7 Professional Monitoring
Your alarm system is not reaching its full potential with monitoring. The following are just a few of the benefits of 24/7 professional alarm monitoring for your home or business.
- Reliability — With our professional monitoring, you don’t have to rely on neighbors or others to notice that there’s a problem.
- Faster response — The proper authorities receive rapid notification. That means the response time to your emergency is much shorter than an alarm without monitoring.
- Peace of mind — Having your alarm monitored 24 hours a day means you can enjoy peace of mind wherever you are. Monitoring can be beneficial for families with kids, seniors, or pets.
About Safe Systems, Inc.
We are one of the largest alarm firms in Colorado. It has been family-owned since 1982. Safe Systems provides business alarms, fire alarms, card access, security cameras, and home security systems. Our main office is in the Denver metro area. We service all of Denver, Boulder County, Northern Colorado, the Eastern Plains, and Colorado Springs.
The bottom line is that Safe Systems would like a chance to earn your business. We feel that we can do an outstanding job of protecting your home or business. To that end, we frequently offer new customers incentives to activate monitoring of an existing system with us. Check out the Switch Provider page of our website or call 1.800.446.7519 for more information.