Full-Time, first shift. Reporting to the Lead Service Coordinator and Operations Manager
- Respond to telephone calls from customers & schedule service appointments and jobs
- Assist customers by phone with their alarm system service issues
- Provide quality, prompt, and professional service via phone and email
Minimum qualifications required for application
- Excellent customer service & telephone skills
- Multi-tasking, in dynamic & fast-paced environment
- Effective verbal & written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, with experience in Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Adaptability and reliability
- Ability to exercise independent judgment & problem solving techniques
- Open, cooperative, & positive team-oriented attitude
- Education – minimum high school diploma
- Additional qualifications: experience in the alarm industry is extremely helpful
- This is a drug free workplace. Applicants will be subject to drug screening and background check as a condition of employment.
Send resume to: email@example.com
- Competitive Wages
- Full company benefits, including 401K
- Company vehicle provided after training
- Paid vacations and holidays
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER