Louisville, CO | Full-time
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Safe Systems is an EEO employer.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
In a high-volume, phone call-center type environment, be able to:
- Schedule service appointments with customers
- Facilities the ordering of parts with the warehouse to meet service deadlines
- Route technicians and subcontractors to jobsites in an efficient manner to minimize drive time
- Respond to telephone calls and emails from customers, technicians, and sales representatives
- Assist customers by phone and email by troubleshooting their alarm system service issues
- Provide polite, prompt and professional customer service via phone and email
- High School Education or equivalent is required
- Previous customer service or call center experience is preferred
- Excellent customer service & telephone skills
- Multi-tasking, in dynamic & fast-paced environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong typing & computer skills, with experience in Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Familiarity with Colorado geography
- Adaptability and reliability
- ability to exercise independent judgment & problem solving techniques
- Open, cooperative & positive team-oriented attitude
- Valid Driver’s License